ROOM //SANDING AND PREPARATION
For a perfect finish.
Designing for finishing in a woodworking or bodywork shop.
Open or closed.
- Satin-finish steel panel, light grey paint
- Power supply: 230 V, 460 V, 575 V (single phase or 3-phase)
- Service door (30” × 84”) with observation window (16” × 16”), if necessary
- Set of folding doors with BRIXON latches, if booth is closed
- 4’ x 4’ T5HO Universal 54 W tube lighting, with interior service, anti-explosive glass
- All galvanized steel piping, 22 gauge
- SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SANDING ROOM
- Axial helical (free air) fan in flameproof alumin
- 1800 RPM motor (without starter box)
- Fiberglass filters at the air outlet, with support grids
- SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE PREPARATION ROOM
- Fan for recirculation and/or evacuation
- 1800 RPM TEFC/ODP motor
- Two- or three-stage exhaust filters (Dustlok pocket filters and prefilters)
- High efficiency buffers at air inlet, 95% effective
- Ventilation unit and cooking system
- Curtain-style protection panels for open booths
Electrical connections, gas and air connections, wall and roof openings, sprinkler systems, cranes and aerial platforms (if necessary) and fluorescent tubes for lighting fixtures.
WE CAN FINANCE YOUR PAINT BOOTH!
Our experience, commitment and availability will help us work together to find the right solution for your project.